WY Commissioner Tag Returns! At Least 1:300 Odds

The Wyoming Wildlife Federation is lucky enough to raffle $100 tickets for a 2021 Wyoming Commissioner Tag again this year!

These are this year's prizes:
Grand Prize | Wyoming Big Game Tag of Your Choice (Elk, Deer, or Pronghorn)
+ 1-Year Free Eastmans' Publishing Subscription

Prize 2: Maven RF.1 Rangefinder & 1-Year Free Eastmans' Publishing Subscription
Prize 3: $300 Gift Card to First Lite & 1-Year Free Eastmans' Publishing Subscription

Last year, Rokslider @fmyth got the license and just straight up persevered through tough conditions and low elk densities before finally taking an excellent bull on day 22! Here's his thread about the hunt: https://www.rokslide.com/forums/threads/heading-to-wy-unit-124.192374/

All the dollars raised from this fundraiser go back to Wyoming Wildlife Federation. This tag helps fund Class Outside to provide outdoor opportunities for the next generation in Wyoming schools and in the field.

Happy to field whatever questions you may have.

You can buy tickets at wyomingwildlife.org/tag and there are fewer than 200 tickets left, so go get on it!

*Approved by the Head Honcho*

OP
Jaden Bales
I'm in! Bought a ticket for my brother and one for myself. I'm sure my odds of winning two years in a row are slim to none so I'm going to consider this a donation to support a great organization.View attachment 263013
Dang Frank! I appreciate that man. Can’t thank ya enough for continuing to support the Federation after the hunt. 👊

scfreeman66

Lil-Rokslider
In for one. Thanks for the heads up. Good luck everyone, it would be super cool to see another member win it again. I definitely enjoyed following along with fmyth last year!

Sent from my moto g(7) optimo maxx(XT1955DL) using Tapatalk

OP
Jaden Bales
In for one. Thanks for the heads up. Good luck everyone, it would be super cool to see another member win it again. I definitely enjoyed following along with fmyth last year!

Sent from my moto g(7) optimo maxx(XT1955DL) using Tapatalk
Thanks so much! Same man. Agreed, Franks hunt was so fun to follow along with.
Good luck!!

OP
Jaden Bales
I’m in for 4, if nothing else I get to help a state that I love to fish while I wait for my turn at tags.
There ya go man! Appreciate it!

We’ve got some stream and river access projects in the works that I think will make the fishing and hunting a little easier where there’s public/private banks. So stay tuned!

sndmn11

WKR
This let's you pick any unit, any open season? It looks like a person could win the drawing, and the transfer the right to choose a license to a family member to use?