WY Commissioner Tag Returns! At Least 1:300 Odds

JCooper

FNG
Well hopefully my daughter or father would be the winner. But my wife or I would gladly take home one of your bulls!

OP
Jaden Bales
THAT'S ALL SHE WROTE!

I cannot say thank you to everyone enough. You guys just bought some tickets for a great hunt and whether or not you win, there is no doubt some serious conservation Karma is coming your way for whatever tag draws you put in for.

I'll keep you guys updated with plans for when we draw... this was supposed to go until March 15 so I gotta do some reorganizing of my schedule. Haha.

Again, I appreciate all you guys.

Stay tuned...

Last edited:
OP
Jaden Bales
Well hopefully my daughter or father would be the winner. But my wife or I would gladly take home one of your bulls!
That's sweet! Haha. Well cross your fingers! I'll figure out the draw date with the other prize folks, First Lite, Eastmans, and Maven next week and we'll go from there.

Now that your all sold out I have a question.

I see these 300 tickets at $100 dollars fairly often. Always with it at 300 tickets, $100 each.

Why is that? Is there something capping these things at $30K. Seems way to often to be coincidence.

OP
Jaden Bales

I see these 300 tickets as $100 dollars fairly often. Always with it at 300 tickets, $100 each.

Why is that? Is there something capping these things at $30K. Seems way to often to be coincidence.
No, there isn't a cap or rules. It's just a good balance of good odds and not too expensive so it's accessible to the average hunter.

I think most nonprofits auction them off to major donors and they can go between $30-40K+, so it just depends on what the organization wants to do.

fmyth

WKR

I see these 300 tickets at $100 dollars fairly often. Always with it at 300 tickets, $100 each.

The Muley Fanatic Foundation was selling raffle tickets for $250 each last week and they were selling a total of 250 tickets. I also saw 2 on an online auction go for $25.5k each this week.

OP
Jaden Bales
The Muley Fanatic Foundation was selling raffle tickets for $250 each last week and they were selling a total of 250 tickets. I also saw 2 on an online auction go for $25.5k each this week.
Those MFF tickets were included with a major (life?) membership of some kind.

I hadn't watched any of those online auctions, so that's good to know!

Sure the one week I'm busy as crap and don't check into rockslide, you animals go hog wild and buy out the raffle in what, a day???

If you didn't read the fine print, if a Rokslider wins, there a is mandatory write up requirement preferably with daily updates during the hunt and lots of sharing all year so we can live vicariously through you!

Historybuff

Lil-Rokslider
Bummer, first time I missed this raffle in a few years. I got the email and procrastinated on it. I still got a donation in to them tho. Good luck to the guys that got tickets.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Well heck, I guess I should have seen this thread earlier. I didn't really read it all, but is this one of those tags that's good in any unit for the season? I need to start buying some of these types of tickets but rarely even notice when they go on sale. Maybe next year.

OP
Jaden Bales
Well heck, I guess I should have seen this thread earlier. I didn't really read it all, but is this one of those tags that's good in any unit for the season? I need to start buying some of these types of tickets but rarely even notice when they go on sale. Maybe next year.
Yep, these Commissioner Tags are redeemable for any single deer/elk/antelope hunt in the state.

So 128 late for deer, unit 124 for elk, or like...an I-80 speedgoat hunt (if someone would do that??) are all fair game for you to go hunt if you hold one of these bad boys.