WY Commissioner Tag Returns! At Least 1:300 Odds

Riplip

WKR
Well heck, I guess I should have seen this thread earlier. I didn't really read it all, but is this one of those tags that's good in any unit for the season? I need to start buying some of these types of tickets but rarely even notice when they go on sale. Maybe next year.
There are a few other drawings for commissioner tags out there, although if you are wanting your funds to go to wildlife/habitat related organizations check the fine print. There is a list of raffle/auction tags allocated and to which organization on the WY Game & Fish.

OP
Jaden Bales
It has been done! Seriously, I cannot thank you guys enough for helping support this raffle. It was awesome to have the Rokslide folks so involved.

Here are the winners:
$300 to First Lite - Charles Bing, TX
Maven Rangefinder - Andrew Smith, WY
Commissioner Tag - Jim Harrington, MI

Congrats if you are one of those 3! Good luck in the rest of the draws everyone!

It has been done! Seriously, I cannot thank you guys enough for helping support this raffle. It was awesome to have the Rokslide folks so involved.

Here are the winners:
$300 to First Lite - Charles Bing, TX
Maven Rangefinder - Andrew Smith, WY
Commissioner Tag - Jim Harrington, MI

Congrats if you are one of those 3! Good luck in the rest of the draws everyone!
Well I’ll be damned. I’ve got one lucky cousin from Michigan.

OP
Jaden Bales
Update for you guys - Just talked to the winner. Jim is a long-time supporter of the Federation. He's bought 10 tickets the last 3 years, so I figure it was a matter of time before his name got pulled!

He came out and shot an antelope with his bow last year, and he's been DIY elk hunting in Colorado a few different times. He thinks he might cough up the cash for an outfitter to give him a better chance at a big bull. Not so sure he's got 22 days like Frank. 😉

This dude was beyond the moon excited and I think will do this tag justice for sure. If you guys want, I'll keep ya updated as to how it all goes.