WY Draw...Hurry up and wait!

Just put in my app. for the WY Elk Draw! Trying my luck in the random as I only have 1 pt for the general, but can't draw if you don't try. I'm determined to hunt Elk this year coming from WI. Whether its the luck of the draw in WY or OTC somewhere else. Now, I have about 9 months to figure out this solo hunting thing...

satchamo

WKR
Welcome to the journey! I’m 5 years in and still haven’t drawn my bow on an elk! Not trying to dissuade you, just setting the expectations! Also, you could just be a lot better than me because lord knows I’ve made my share of mistakes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbrownlow

FNG
Doing the same thing with same outlook in Wyoming... time will tell, but we'll be in the elk woods somewhere this fall for the first time. can't wait.

1 pt crew checking in. Not sure exactly what I'm gonna do, maybe do same unit in Colorado again this year as we had a pretty good trip last year and came really close to a nice one. My two older sons live in Wyoming but never been Elk hunting, so I need to find a way to get up there and get them out. I think they can both pickup a General tag OTC (yeah?) so that's what I'm really after so I can hunt with them. I know I'm not getting a General tag with 1 point so have 8 days to formulate a plan. We're in the height of duck season down here so busy working and driving so it's going down to the wire.

YZF_88

Lil-Rokslider
Really wish I knew if this long waiting period will cause point creep or point rush...or temporarily neither.