WY Draw Results

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apparently the Wyoming game and fish site is being glitchy. A few guys I know hopped on game and fish this morning and says that draw odds will be posted today the 15 but when I get on it still says the 22. They've also been able to check their odds and see if they drew or not... when I check the odds I only get the earlier draw odds from moose/sheep/goat.

Anyone else seeing the 15, or being able to see their results now?

Scottyboy

WKR
Apparently the Wyoming game and fish site is being glitchy. A few guys I know hopped on game and fish this morning and says that draw odds will be posted today the 15 but when I get on it still says the 22. They've also been able to check their odds and see if they drew or not... when I check the odds I only get the earlier draw odds from moose/sheep/goat.

Anyone else seeing the 15, or being able to see their results now?

says 22 for me and i am not able to see the results...was all excited for a second :)

OP
Jordan Budd

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
says 22 for me and i am not able to see the results...was all excited for a second :)

Me too... I've been checking in all day and all day it's let me down. I know like 4 people now that have been able to see their results.

Yup damn photo shop jokester had my excitement at a high level, told bunch of buddies. The kid actually called G&F and was told 22nd. Damn people 😂😂😂

WKR
I'm already confident of my results. Hunting General.

There will be excitement, then disappointment, then the planning can resume.

I'm already confident of my results. Hunting General.

There will be excitement, then disappointment, then the planning can resume.

Me as well. My hopes and dreams will be crushed. My out of state friends will call and say, we drew that tag you wanted again!!

4rcgoat

WKR
After reading a previos thread im so glad i live in Wyoming. Nothing at all wrong with a general.

HOT ROD

WKR
I would agree.. Nothing wrong with the a Wyoming Gen tags... I feel pretty good about drawing antelope and cow elk... Mybull elk and deer are long shots...

Tony Trietch

Part Time Bow Hiker
Staff member
Good luck tomorrow everyone! I drew a gen deer and gen elk tag two years running and at this point, with the tags I have drawn this year, I am hoping I don't draw those WY tags!

So I am spreading my good luck out to you all like a sick toddler! I will ask for that luck back next year, it's only a loan.

Good luck tomorrow everyone! I drew a gen deer and gen elk tag two years running and at this point, with the tags I have drawn this year, I am hoping I don't draw those WY tags!

So I am spreading my good luck out to you all like a sick toddler! I will ask for that luck back next year, it's only a loan.

I will take a little luck! Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk