WY Hunting Companion. License?

TimbeHuntin

Lil-Rokslider
I’m going with my buddies to try to help them fill their two WY elk tags. By help I mean calling, glassing, packing, etc. without a weapon on my person.
Do I need to purchase a hunting license?
A quick google search provided no clear answers. Sure, I can call WYGF later today, but it’s easier if someone else here already knows for certain.

wytx

WKR
Buy a game bird license and pack a .22 for grouse.
You could carry any weapon of choice while in the field, Wyoming has no weapon restrictions while in the field. You could carry a coyote rifle as well or a pistol for protection, heck you could carry a high power rifle for protection if you wanted to. Just don't hunt game you don't have a license for.

This is the united states of America. You can do whatever you want as long as your not breaking any laws.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Wyoming does not have the standard hunting license like other states. For big game you just have to have the tag, no license is needed.

Jgill19

Lil-Rokslider
As others stated. Do whatever the hell you'd like, other than shoot game or attempt to shoot game. You can pack the rifle, handle the rifle, whatever you'd like.