WY leftover elk draw results today!

TrueAt1stLight

Lil-Rokslider
I woke up to an email this morning from WY Fish and Game that my leftover license draw results were in for non-resident cow elk. I was SHOCKED that both my hunting partner and I both drew tags! Zone is 34-6 so no national forest but there’s a bunch of BLM land in researching and will hope to tie this in with antelope we also drew in 22/23. Anyone else here draw?

Muddawg

FNG
Got a unit 7! Going solo if anyone else drew and wants to tag along. Plan to focus on some HMA. Long season so debating between early and late timeframes.

mhabiger

FNG
I woke up to an email this morning from WY Fish and Game that my leftover license draw results were in for non-resident cow elk. I was SHOCKED that both my hunting partner and I both drew tags! Zone is 34-6 so no national forest but there’s a bunch of BLM land in researching and will hope to tie this in with antelope we also drew in 22/23. Anyone else here draw?
I hunted that tag last year. Send me a PM and happy to share my experience. There are actually still hundreds of 34-6 left that will go OTC sale Monday.

FLS

WKR
Drew cow/ calf in the leftover. Takes the spring out of not drawing in the first go round.

Beaglegun

Lil-Rokslider
We looked into applying for antelope also in 23 or 24 but couldn't find private access.

BDRam16

WKR
Also doing the WY cow hunt this fall. Good luck everyone...hoping I might need a bigger freezer by this winter lol.