WY Region G packer/outfitter

Agree with the others about Tre Heiner at Double Diamond Outfitters. I had a G tag in 2020 and had a fantastic hunt with those guys.

Attachments

• 5860202F-33DF-4AB5-8F65-B8B2C7DEA082.jpeg
    5860202F-33DF-4AB5-8F65-B8B2C7DEA082.jpeg
    621.3 KB · Views: 236
OP
S

SDHNTR

WKR
Agree with the others about Tre Heiner at Double Diamond Outfitters. I had a G tag in 2020 and had a fantastic hunt with those guys.
Great buck! Congrats! Were you packed into a camp? Or did you day hunt from a trailhead?

That’s a hell of a buck man how wide is that guy??
28 3/4” - the guys at Double Diamond are all fantastic guys and truly amazing hunters. They know that country like the back of their hand and know where the good bucks are ganging out.
Great buck! Congrats! Were you packed into a camp? Or did you day hunt from a trailhead?
Day hunted from their base camp. Nice comfortable camp with lots of riding horses in the dark to get to hunting areas. Most days we trailered down the road a few miles before riding....also rode out from base camp one day. Not a “cushy” guided hunt for sure - you’ll earn it if you’re fortunate enough to fill your tag.

Bachto

WKR
The last Meateater they were packed into G with an outfitter I thought.
Correct he used the outfitter mentioned below and was in unit G.
Try Crooked Sky (Formerly Magic Mountain) Outfitters. They have a pack in camp just north of Wileys drive in base camp. Great people and nice camp.

You can watch the Meateater episode on Netflix and listen to the podcast about unit G and crooked sky outfitters. It was a great 2 part episode that I really enjoyed.

bcrow3

FNG
J & J Outfitters is another option. Great people that kill solid animals. They have a camp with a wall tent that they hunt out of daily like previously mentioned with other outfitters. Can't go wrong with them!

J & J Outfitters is another option. Great people that kill solid animals. They have a camp with a wall tent that they hunt out of daily like previously mentioned with other outfitters. Can't go wrong with them!
Base camp you can drive to or a back country camp that’s packed in?

bcrow3

FNG
They have a camp you get back into with horses. They are great people and work hard to help you meet your goals. Google J & J Outfitters and they are the first one to come up.

Scottyp

FNG
Check out star valley outfitters, a buddy of mine hunted with them a couple of years ago. He never made it to camp as he shot a buck on the way in. I’ve heard good things from other people about them as well.

Tre Heiner - Double Diamond Outfitters... highly recommend and he has a good base camp
Im headed out there with Tre for mulies this october. would love to hear your experience with him. I cant DM yet as im new to rockslide. thanks

hartigjosh

Lil-Rokslider
if you want I can call you to discuss
Im headed out there with Tre for mulies this october. would love to hear your experience with him. I cant DM yet as im new to rockslide. thanks
if you want i can call you to discuss