WY Super tag oddity?

Bluto

WKR
While I’ve been purchasing points for a while, I threw some cash at the Wyoming super tag raffle last night. Halfway through the following business day I have no email confirmation nor receipt, my G&F point profile shows nothing, and my “previous applications” is also blank other than my preference point purchase.

This is odd mostly because WY is usually on the spot with confirmation for purchases - but I’ve also never bought super tag chances before. For the regulars, is this normal or am I missing something?

(Debit card purchase cleared according to the bank, and I took a screenshot of the conformation page and receipt number as always.)

I'm still waiting on my confirmation from last year, and the year before that..

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

OP
Bluto

Bluto

WKR
lol for winning the tag or just getting a receipt for spending the money?

Trial153

WKR
Be nice if they listed the number of ticket purchased for each tag.
In total I think 1.4 million was raised total
Last year, think there are 11 tags so approximately about 1 in 12k chance assuming that they were all bought evenly which I am sure that isn’t the case.

bdan68

WKR
If you go back in to where you bought your super tag applications, then click on "already submitted applications," you'll see everything listed there that you purchased. Or you should. If not, there's a problem. Mine show up there.