WY

Elktaco

Lil-Rokslider
Colorado archery cow tag???!!! You dirty dawg you!! I knew you where probably holding back.

wjohnson1983

Lil-Rokslider
Drew my first ever elk tag. Needless to say this was a surprise in the mail this week, and I had forgotten that I even applied instead of opting to purchase a preference point later.

Now to get my fat tail in shape in a hurry and do some research.

Good luck to everyone.

hbc07

FNG
Got a cow tag in 25. Will be my first hunt of any sort out west, so I've got a lot of planning to do.

DJF3864

FNG
Show off!!
Yeah right, I was totally unprepared to draw a tag given the low odds that I had. I was lucky to find an outfitter who had availability that could work within a busy fall that was planned last year and get me into the woods.

This will be my first western hunt though, so I am really excited to get after it and see what its all about. I am planning on driving there from New Hampshire that takes my week hunting trip to close to two weeks with travel.

Fallfreak

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah right, I was totally unprepared to draw a tag given the low odds that I had. I was lucky to find an outfitter who had availability that could work within a busy fall that was planned last year and get me into the woods.

This will be my first western hunt though, so I am really excited to get after it and see what its all about. I am planning on driving there from New Hampshire that takes my week hunting trip to close to two weeks with travel.
All joking aside that's awesome!! Hope you have a great hunt and a great fall season. Good luck to you.