Wyatts Mag Box Kits

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Wyatt's website sucks and you know it's confusing when several Gunsmiths have had me order the wrong box for my builds. Well, Unknown Munitions now sells them and has a nice spreadsheet explaining the differences.

B23

WKR
I had a Wyatt's 3.00 box put in a SA 700 chambered in 22-6mm. After fighting it for a couple weeks I finally got fed up with it and called Wyatt's Outdoor and talked to Kevin Wyatt. He was awesome and as soon as I started describing my issues he said he knew exactly what the problem was and said someone used one of his 3.00 boxes for a WSM/SAUM instead of his 3.00 box for a non WSM/SAUM. I had the correct 3.00 box in a couple days swapped it out and all has been good since.

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
I had a Wyatt's 3.00 box put in a SA 700 chambered in 22-6mm. After fighting it for a couple weeks I finally got fed up with it and called Wyatt's Outdoor and talked to Kevin Wyatt. He was awesome and as soon as I started describing my issues he said he knew exactly what the problem was and said someone used one of his 3.00 boxes for a WSM/SAUM instead of his 3.00 box for a non WSM/SAUM. I had the correct 3.00 box in a couple days swapped it out and all has been good since.
Great business, product, and people! Terrible website.