Wyoming 21 Antelope

jonny5

Lil-Rokslider
Howdy Guys,

we picked up some Wyoming Unit 21 speed goat buck tags. The hunt runs Oct 15-31. There's some public (very little) and a couple of landowners we've contact for trespass fee areas. We will be prepared for mud/weather and have chains and atv's to help with that.

I'm wondering if anyone has any past experiences with 21, landowners to contact, or general suggestions? We have a plan already, but can always stand to learn more.

We are just hoping to fill a few tags with bucks...NOT expecting any trophies. We are just excited to get out and hunt. Any insight would be great.

Thanks,

jonny5

bjaegers

Lil-Rokslider
I'm researching also for a first time Wyo Antelope may even just get some doe tags. My brother is in a wheel chair so this adds to the logistics of the hunt. If you would like to compare some notes in a few days planning on buying some tags on the 17th.

Topgun 30-06

Banned
21 is way overhunted for the public land that's available that holds any goats, so prepare for a sea of orange and all the goats to be on private property within a day or less of the opening barrage!

JWP58

WKR
21 is way overhunted for the public land that's available that holds any goats, so prepare for a sea of orange and all the goats to be on private property within a day or less of the opening barrage!

I think that could be said for almost any unit and any species when it comes to the "opening barrage" of rifle season.

bjaegers

Lil-Rokslider
So I ended up with 4 Doe Fawn Tags for unit 25 this morning. Cost about $150 for non-resident looking forward to it not much of a plan yet. Will be going with Family with at total of 10 tags and planning on staying in Casper. Hopefully will get some details lined up would like to Hunt a blind on Private with my bow.