Wyoming Antelope outfitter

Wildstreak

Lil-Rokslider
Due to a series of events spread out over the last couple of years I have 7 antelope points going into next year. I really don’t trust myself to pick out a goat worthy of 7 points.

Can any recommend trophy antelope outfitter?

Rich M

WKR
You are ready to go!

Find a unit you'll draw and contact the state guides association for referrals in those areas.

Antelope are fun to hunt. I think the big horns look out of place and ungainly on such a pretty animal.

NoWiser

WKR
I agree. You have enough points for a great unit with plenty of public land. Look over 50 or so bucks and you’ll get a feel for what a nice goat is that you’d be happy with. Of course, if score is the #1 most important thing for you, you should probably find an outfitter.

USMC307

Lil-Rokslider
Rough Country Outfitters. Area 52 type 1 With the special you should draw.

USMC307

Lil-Rokslider
Past season it took at least 2 points to draw Special in #52.

That would have been a type 2 tag. Type 2 tag is a good tag but I don’t have personal experience with guides in that area. The difference between type 1 and 2 is type 2 is only valid south of north spring cr. Haha. Not sure why.

It took 7 points to draw in the regular with a 25% success. 5 points to draw the special with 100% success.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

USMC307

Lil-Rokslider
Past season it took at least 2 points to draw Special in #52.

That would have been a type 2 tag. Type 2 tag is a good tag but I don’t have personal experience with guides in that area. The difference between type 1 and 2 is type 2 is only valid south of north spring cr. Haha. Not sure why.

It took 7 points to draw in the regular with a 25% success. 5 points to draw the special with 100% success.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wytx

WKR
Spur Outfitters in 52-2 has some huge bucks on their ground. Sturm is a good guy.
South of Spring Cr is wintering area part of 52. By late in season hundreds or thousands of pronghorn move in there.