Wyoming apps, before you post "how do I..."

wapitibob

WKR
Before you post a "how do I ..." question about Wyoming antelope/deer I am suggesting you go to the "apply or buy" page on the wyoming game web site and muddle your way thru the application process. As long as you don't "check out" your choices, you are fine.

The first thing you will see is that full price and reduced price licenses are separate, as are the Regular price and Special price.
Secondly, when in the Reduced price license area you will see the following, depending on your app status; individual or party leader.

Below is the screen you see when applying for doe tags as an individual.
If you want 2 or none, both licenses need to be filled out identically and submitted at the same time.
If license 1 is different than license 2, they will be separate apps even if they are submitted at the same time, ie; you'll get zero, 1, or 2.

WY-2020- doe individual.jpg

This is the screen you will see if applying as a Party Organizer (leader).
In this instance, there is a drop down box for choosing 1 or 2 licenses.
This screen used to be the default for individual apps but they changed it a cpl years ago so you could apply for two separate hunt areas in the same session (convenience which lead to confusion). Wyoming will fill party apps up to the max of 6 people so, if you are in a party of 6, choose "2" licenses and are drawn, if their is 1 license left, each member of the party will receive "2" licenses for a total of 12 for the party and an overfill of 11.

WY-2020- doe party.jpg

Last edited: