Wyoming area 7 elk

Started hunting last year got a deer and a analope. So I decided to put in for elk this year 2022. Guess what I drew a bull tag and cow tag area 7. So just looking for advice. Going by myself Sept 1 with my crossbow

Bighorner

WKR
In that case I would go to the public land all over the place or maybe hit magament area. Sounds like you have it figured out.

How was your area 7 hunt? I drew it this year. Was the amount of private a difficulty? Was the public ground crowded? Thanks

87TT

WKR
This is the standard Rokslide has implemented

Now unfortunately we aren't letting FNG's (new guys) post up unit specific questions. Any unit question/answers remain out in the world wide webs forever, which can doom some really great spots.

Rokslide's administrations expectation is that all long standing Rokslide members will understand and support this concept and take all such conversations to private message.

Yes it's a hassle to join and be part of this community but the rewards are worth the effort including the ability to send and receive private messages.

ttjjpp

FNG
This is the standard Rokslide has implemented

Now unfortunately we aren't letting FNG's (new guys) post up unit specific questions. Any unit question/answers remain out in the world wide webs forever, which can doom some really great spots.

Rokslide's administrations expectation is that all long standing Rokslide members will understand and support this concept and take all such conversations to private message.

Yes it's a hassle to join and be part of this community but the rewards are worth the effort including the ability to send and receive private messages.
agreed