Wyoming BHA chair BuzzH thoughts on Trump voters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rmauch20

WKR
In an interesting conversation with BuzzH he expressed his views on what he felt about Trump supporters. Seems a bit concerning that the chairperson of the BHA feels Trump Supporters are “trailer trash” and “aren't smart enough to also take advantage...they should learn to invest instead of spending their money on maga trucker hats, nascar tickets, and driving to trump rallies.”
Just something to keep in mind while you’re in your trailer thinking about donating to conservation organizations. Choose carefully!

“ I'm smart enough to take advantage of the situation dealt by the uniformed voter. If agent orange and scarecrow are going to prop up failing businesses and I can capitalize on it, may as well be me making the money. Too bad most of the trailer trash that voted for Trump aren't smart enough to also take advantage...they should learn to invest instead of spending their money on maga trucker hats, nascar tickets, and driving to trump rallies.

Well, there's no question you would need a guide to find an elk in Wyoming...but I don't guide city slickers.”

Attachments

• 49AC65BA-A55D-4C51-9061-6DC20C277D07.png
    49AC65BA-A55D-4C51-9061-6DC20C277D07.png
    494.2 KB · Views: 332
Although that statement is an interesting peak behind the curtain into how BHA leadership really feels about a large chunk of fellow hunters and anglers, it's generally not a good idea to share private messages (unless you asked the other party and he gave permission, I suppose). If it were a public statement, it would be fair game for discussion and criticism. I'd recommend deleting this thread before it goes any further.

mlgc20

WKR
Although that statement is an interesting peak behind the curtain into how BHA leadership really feels about a large chunk of fellow hunters and anglers, it's generally not a good idea to share private messages (unless you asked the other party and he gave permission, I suppose). If it were a public statement, it would be fair game for discussion and criticism. I'd recommend deleting this thread before it goes any further.
This right here^^^

Well....... It’s unfortunate if he truly feels that way.
I’m not saying the OP is right or wrong on this one, but if he was using racial slurs or derogatory terms about a group of minorities would people want that brought to light?

It’s like a Donald Sterling moment.

Jbehredt

WKR
I finally found the ignore button on Tapatalk..... I don’t need thread started with PMs about the B word.

Don’t just go posting PMs. I’m not a major Buzz fan and I’m surprised he’d be appointed to that position, given his high level of anger and demeaning tone in general but this is not a proper way to express your concerns with Buzz.

Ratbeetle

WKR
Meh, don't want your thoughts shared with the world? Don't put them in writing. Common sense really, but some people just can't resist spouting off about how superior they are.

Not surprised at all by that posting. Just reinforces my already negative opinion of him and the BHA.

Rob5589

WKR
Have no idea who he is but, do your due diligence before donating to any organization, including BHA. Catchy names don't mean anything.

Cornhusker

Lil-Rokslider
Buzz has been sneaky attacking other posters unfairly quite often through the years especially on MM maybe this post is just the Karma that eventually comes to all of us.

“ Too bad most of the trailer trash that voted for Trump aren't smart enough to also take advantage”

What other context could this be used in? Really?
If I said “Ole Bob is trailer trash because he voted fo trump and isn’t smart enough to invest his money because he spent it all on Trump merchandise.
I don’t think Ole Bob would think (in context) Glockster meant that in a good way.
I don’t know, maybe he is just having a bad day, maybe not though.

Status
Not open for further replies.