Wyoming BLM

Anyone out that way seen where BLM just purchased 75 thousand acers supposed part of it was owned bye a ranch who the owners name is Matron, something like 9 miles of it is alng the N. Platte river

OP
L
Thats funny, right there. Hope perhaps to see you in 23 out there I can show you my non-resident tags.

Mojave

WKR
Nice. The stretch between Casper and Alcova going south to Rawlins has always been a tough place to work for private. Nice that they got it.

Kind of shocked, but this is a good deal.

manitou1

WKR
35,680 is there outside of Casper. The rest is elsewhere...some in Colorado.
8.8 miles along the N. Platte.
Rancher's name was Martin.

Oregon

WKR
I googled the ranch name and found a map on a real estate listing for it.
Just did the same. Thanks for the idea.
You'd think if they would write an article they could at least put a little map in or something.
Guess that's asking too much.

I was wondering the same. A good thing is a good thing. I don’t care if it’s signed by Jabba the Hut. Guess some folks are just so fixated they can’t control it.
First of all ,like "Corn Pop" Jabba the Hut was a bad dude. I doubt that the public would go for "Jabba the Hut " wildlife management area. Maybe the "Han Solo " wma , but he's a non- resident so that probably wouldn't fly. Maybe "Pizza the Hut" . I don't know ?

2nd . Millions of hunters east of the Mississippi young and old go to bed every night suffering from " hunting land access insecurity " not knowing if they will have places to hunt in the future. It's quite tragic see grown men with their children hunting in squalor in small parcels of habitat virtually void of any game. Wishing they would just see a deer or maybe even a squirrel. Some even resort to, paying to lease land . Meanwhile greedy states like Wyoming grab up 36,000 acres of land. What happened to "re-distribution ". This isn't "fair" each state should get the same. We are not " Land-phobic ", but unfairly treated as such. Please contact your US congressman or senators to alert them of this travesty. Anyway ,you guys suck and I'm jealous

2nd . Millions of hunters east of the Mississippi young and old go to bed every night suffering from " hunting land access insecurity " not knowing if they will have places to hunt in the future. It's quite tragic see grown men with their children hunting in squalor in small parcels of habitat virtually void of any game. Wishing they would just see a deer or maybe even a squirrel. Some even resort to, paying to lease land . Meanwhile greedy states like Wyoming grab up 36,000 acres of land. What happened to "re-distribution ". This isn't "fair" each state should get the same. We are not " Land-phobic ", but unfairly treated as such. Please contact your US congressman or senators to alert them of this travesty. Anyway ,you guys suck and I'm jealous
Ya know, you are allowed to live wherever you like 😉

Although I get it. Sometimes I feel jealous. Every night I go to bed, wondering when I’ll get to see my next cornfield. Fearing that they’ll put less ethanol in my gas… We should get our congressman to do something about it. 🤣

#corninsecurity
#savethecornholes
#yeahIknowthisisnonsensebutIliketalkingaboutcorn

Last edited:
Ya know, you are allowed to live wherever you like 😉

Although I get it. Sometimes I feel jealous. Every night I go to bed, wondering when I’ll get to see my next cornfield. Fearing that they’ll put less ethanol in my gas… We should get our congressman to do something about it. 🤣

#corninsecurity
#savethecornholes
#yeahIknowthisisnonsensebutIliketalkingaboutcorn
The best whiskey is made with corn.