Wyoming BLM

Mojave

WKR
2nd . Millions of hunters east of the Mississippi young and old go to bed every night suffering from " hunting land access insecurity " not knowing if they will have places to hunt in the future. It's quite tragic see grown men with their children hunting in squalor in small parcels of habitat virtually void of any game. Wishing they would just see a deer or maybe even a squirrel. Some even resort to, paying to lease land . Meanwhile greedy states like Wyoming grab up 36,000 acres of land. What happened to "re-distribution ". This isn't "fair" each state should get the same. We are not " Land-phobic ", but unfairly treated as such. Please contact your US congressman or senators to alert them of this travesty. Anyway ,you guys suck and I'm jealous

I used to welcome people from back east when they moved west.

Then Katrina happened and Wyoming was flooded.

Then it snowed and we had 50 days below zero with a wind chill.

Most of the Katrina flood receded.

There is a reason that Wyoming has a 550,000 population. Winter is a great way to slow population growth.

Especially when it is finally over in May.

KHNC

WKR
I was wondering the same. A good thing is a good thing. I don’t care if it’s signed by Jabba the Hut. Guess some folks are just so fixated they can’t control it.
You and buzz keep lovin on biden as you fill up your trucks and buy your groceries. Ill keep fixating .

Hnthrdr

WKR
I used to welcome people from back east when they moved west.

Then Katrina happened and Wyoming was flooded.

Then it snowed and we had 50 days below zero with a wind chill.

Most of the Katrina flood receded.

There is a reason that Wyoming has a 550,000 population. Winter is a great way to slow population growth.

Especially when it is finally over in May.
I get jealous of your winters… if Co had winters half as bad as wyo we wouldn’t be where we are.. or maybe it’s just that wyo wind?

TreeWalking

Lil-Rokslider
Wyoming owns the wildlife but can't grant access to what they own. Makes ownership a bit sketchy. So, you own it, can't access it and the only fun you get is if can write some game violations or trespassing tickets. Sign me up! Sounds like a visit to a strip club where know it is inside the walls, you can see it, maybe touch it but when the dust settles you don't own it and you go home alone.