Wyoming Buck Success

I made another trip to Wyoming for the Antelope opener. I think that might be the most underrated big game hunt there is… This year I got to the unit a day and a half early to scout. I walked right of my camp and had a buck and doe run right at me ‘til they got about 80 yards from me. I kept scouting the rest of the day and found a bunch of bucks. Then the first morning I walked in about two miles and made a couple failed stalks. After that it seemed like everywhere I went, there was already a truck/hunter there or the goats were just onto private. Later in the afternoon, I spotted a herd and made a stalk through a prairie dog town and dry creek bank and shot this buck at 225 with Ryan Avery’s favorite caliber. I filmed the whole hunt and all the scouting, check it out on my YouTube. I got a doe the next day. I’ll be posting that hunt next week sometime after I finish editing.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Attachments

• IMG_5570.jpg
    IMG_5570.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_5566.jpg
    IMG_5566.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_5567.jpg
    IMG_5567.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_5568.jpg
    IMG_5568.jpg