Wyoming Burn Ban Question

I will be in WY antelope hunting unit 21 in Oct sometime around 15-30th. I see that there are some partial burn bans right now, but should I expect there to be a burn ban in affect in October based on your past experience?

we will not be at an established campsite, and was planning and using a cavas or regular tent on blm land. As I understand, some of the burn ban regulations require that open fires are burned in an existing fire ring, so wondering what others have done to keep warm during that time or if burn bans shouldn’t be an issue in October.

HvyBeams

Lil-Rokslider
My experience has been fire bans are usually over before October 15. Also "established" may mean existing fire rings built by previous campers. Just double check the definition of "established" as defined by the jurisdiction.

Laramie

WKR
The bans should be over before October 1st. They are often lifted by Labor day.

bowhunter307

Lil-Rokslider
My experience has been fire bans are usually over before October 15. Also "established" may mean existing fire rings built by previous campers. Just double check the definition of "established" as defined by the jurisdiction.
USFS rules for established mean in a designated campground with metal rings. I would expect BLM to follow suit but don't know to be honest.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk