Wyoming Commissioner Tag Raffle - Killer Odds

*Approved by the Head Honcho*

Wyoming Wildlife Federation is raffling off $100 tickets for a 2020 Wyoming Commissioner Tag.

We only made 300 tickets available. Only have about 250 left at this point.

That means you get at least 1/300 odds of having the best elk, or deer, or antelope tag in the state in your pocket next fall.
A few of these tags don't have any chance of drawing in the random draw without maximum points.

We also have a ton of killer prizes to go along with runners up:
1 Winner | Weatherby Vanguard Rifle & Maven RS.2 Scope
1 Winner | First Lite Gear ($300 Value)
2 Winners | New West KnifeWorks Outfitter Knifes ($229 Value)

That's 5/300 chances to be a winner! Pretty good if you ask me.

I don't claim to be an expert, but I'm also happy to talk with the winner about what hunts are known to be kind of the creme of the crop and you could probably twist my arm to help you out if you wanted. ;)

At the end of the day, all the dollars raised from this fundraiser go back to Wyoming Wildlife Federation. Not only does it help some of our work on some of the top issues in the state, like mule deer migrations and sage grouse, but this tag will fund our new education program called Class Outside to provide outdoor opportunities for the next generation in Wyoming schools and in the field.

Happy to answer any questions anyone on here has!

You can buy tickets at wyomingwildlife.org/tag

That sounds like a great opportunity. Unfortunately right now travel within my state is being restricted. Who knows if I could even make it there during the upcoming season. My luck!

OP
Jaden Bales
That sounds like a great opportunity. Unfortunately right now travel within my state is being restricted. Who knows if I could even make it there during the upcoming season. My luck!
No kidding?! Man, that's a bummer. Hope you stay healthy!