Wyoming Commissioner Tag Raffle - Killer Odds

This is awesome. Congratulations, would love to come back to this thread and see the trophy you harvest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jt4

WKR
I just wanted to revive this thread long enough to give a shout out to New West Knifeworks and [mention]Jaden Bales [/mention] for putting the info about the commissioner’s tag out there and offering a few “consolation” prizes.

The few days after Jaden told me I’d be receiving a knife (along with a few pointers for a first timer coming out west this year) I imagined everything under the sun for what they might send me. I can honestly say when I opened it up, its as if they sent me the exact knife I would have described as my ideal knife. From the fit in my hand, blade length, quality steel, leather sheath, color of the handle, to the lifetime warranty.

I know this sounds like an infomercial, but I think it’s worth giving credit where it’s due. I like supporting companies that are hunting friendly and especially made in the US products.

94c27237f6ccc77be69d9eac2f1f7f05.jpg

OP
Jaden Bales
I just wanted to revive this thread long enough to give a shout out to New West Knifeworks and [mention]Jaden Bales [/mention] for putting the info about the commissioner’s tag out there and offering a few “consolation” prizes.

The few days after Jaden told me I’d be receiving a knife (along with a few pointers for a first timer coming out west this year) I imagined everything under the sun for what they might send me. I can honestly say when I opened it up, its as if they sent me the exact knife I would have described as my ideal knife. From the fit in my hand, blade length, quality steel, leather sheath, color of the handle, to the lifetime warranty.

I know this sounds like an infomercial, but I think it’s worth giving credit where it’s due. I like supporting companies that are hunting friendly and especially made in the US products.

94c27237f6ccc77be69d9eac2f1f7f05.jpg
Thanks for the shout out, sir! Glad you received everything pretty quickly.

Agreed. These knives are pretty slick. Ounce counters are probably not as interested in them as much as some other lightweight knives. However, for a strong workhorse hunting knife, I'm fairly certain there are few knives that fit the bill much better. I am stoked to use one hopefully on a spring bear to see for myself!

ericl33

Lil-Rokslider
Well let's see some photos of the big bull Frank!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

ericl33

Lil-Rokslider
It was nice talking to you on the phone this morning. I am looking forward to hunting with the Commissioner's Tag this coming fall. I feel extremely blessed to have this opportunity.
Listened to the podcast with Jaden and really want to see the big fella!

Listened to the podcast with Jaden and really want to see the big fella!

Theres a whole thread of this amazing hunt , Frank was relentless. It was an awesome follow. Click his name snd search his posts youll find it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro