Wyoming Commissioner Tag Raffle - Killer Odds

OP
Jaden Bales
Thanks for posting this! As I say every year I’ve applied in my home state, happy to make a donation for the animals with a slim chance of getting a tag.
Hey that's a great way to look at it! Thanks for buying a ticket! (y)

OP
Jaden Bales
Commissioner's Tag Raffle Is SOLD OUT!

Huge thanks to everyone for buying tickets and for the admin's approval for posting.

Since we all are in quarantine anyway, I'm going to be running the drawing for the prizes on Friday, April 17, 2020 (yep, that's tomorrow!)

Probably going to get it all set up and will go live on our Wyoming Wildlife Instagram @wyomingwildlife if you want to follow along.

jt4

WKR

Huge thanks to everyone for buying tickets and for the admin's approval for posting.

Since we all are in quarantine anyway, I'm going to be running the drawing for the prizes on Friday, April 17, 2020 (yep, that's tomorrow!)

Probably going to get it all set up and will go live on our Wyoming Wildlife Instagram @wyomingwildlife if you want to follow along.

Thanks again for posting this. Someone’s week is getting infinitely better tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mr. Bales - please keep me posted on my tag and new rifle... I gave it the ol' college try to get onto instagram earlier but aborted mission when it asked me to establish an account (rokslide is enough of a distraction!). I'm excited to hear about my prizes so please let me know how to get the official notice :ROFLMAO:!

Thanks again for sharing - great distraction from the WhuFlu.

OP
Jaden Bales
So in case ya'll missed it on IG live (lookin' at you, menhaden_man) the winners of the Raffle were as follows:

New West Knife - Austin Musselman
New West Knife - Johnathan Thomas
First Lite Kit - John Wilson
Weatherby x Maven Set Up - Kelly Rosas
Commissioner's Tag - Frank Patrick

Again, thanks to everyone for hopping in on the tag raffle! All proceeds are going to some great work on Wyoming wildlife and increasing hunting opportunity in the state.

Reactions: jt4
So in case ya'll missed it on IG live (lookin' at you, menhaden_man) the winners of the Raffle were as follows:

Again, thanks to everyone for hopping in on the tag raffle! All proceeds are going to some great work on Wyoming wildlife and increasing hunting opportunity in the state.

Dangit! Looks like I have to change my name to Frank ;) maybe next year... and thanks again for the post. A good cause and better knowing that my money will be used for wildlife conservation.

I was watching live. I'll try again next year!

fmyth

WKR

It was nice talking to you on the phone this morning. I am looking forward to hunting with the Commissioner's Tag this coming fall. I feel extremely blessed to have this opportunity.

Laramie

WKR
I bet! Congrats on the good fortune. I would be glad to answer questions on the southern half of the state if you had questions.

fmyth

WKR
I bet! Congrats on the good fortune. I would be glad to answer questions on the southern half of the state if you had questions.
Thank you. I'll take you up on that offer. I've hunted the Medicine Bow 3 times but will be researching trophy units. This will be a once in a lifetime hunt for me. I've only shot a raghorn and a spike so this will be my chance to take an animal worthy of a mount.