Wyoming Commissioners Tag. Looking for input.

OP
F

fmyth

WKR
I'm not a subscriber to Go Hunt, but if I had that tag. I'd buy myself a subscription.
Thanks. I do have a subscription to gohunt. It's helped me draw elk tags 4 out of 5 years and three years in a row I've drawn tags in 2 states.

Rsully661

Lil-Rokslider
When you get close to hunt and finalize your plans I would enjoy it if you started a separate thread to follow along, plenty of pics and details for us fellas with no luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
F

fmyth

WKR
When you get close to hunt and finalize your plans I would enjoy it if you started a separate thread to follow along, plenty of pics and details for us fellas with no luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Absolutely!

Laramie

WKR
If it were my tag, I would hunt area 124. I do believe there are several correct answers though. 100 can be a really fun hunt but I believe it to be a step down from 124 in bull size class. Both however would give you a great chance at a mature 6x6 in a really cool setting. I hunted the desert 10 years ago and was a very unique experience that I don't regret. The areas west of 124 are pretty dang good as well. I just prefer the really low hunter density in 124, especially since you have so much time to hunt.