Wyoming DIY archery 2021

Herbie03

Lil-Rokslider
I've got 3 pts to hunt in WY in '21. Want to go solo and do it myself. Would love to hunt the black hills, but don't think that's the best use of my points and time. I'm in good shape and not afraid to hunt hard. Could spend up to 10 or 12 days if necessary. I've hunted CO twice and MT twice. Looking for some advice on public land units, areas, etc. For the right place/price, I would consider hunting private land. I don't really know if that's a thing, just thought I'd throw that out.
I've gotten a lot of good advice here before and have read and learned enough to give me the confidence to do solo diy's. In fact just got back from a solo moose hunt in AK and this site gave me the knowledge and therefore the confidence to pull that off safely (tag soup, but still a great experience). So, in advance, thanks to all who take the time to reply to this and all threads with advice. You all make this a great resource.

dcopher

Lil-Rokslider
I PM'd you. General unit will be about all you can draw, but we had a fantastic trip in a general unit. With a little research and some e-scouting you can easily find elk.