Wyoming Doe Antelope units 69 or 82?

I'm looking to hunt antelope in WY for the first time, I've been buying points for a few years but recently drove through WY and saw tons of goats. I'd like to get out and explore the area with a doe tag in hand. I've drive through the southern end of unit 69 but I've never been to 82. Does anyone have any insight on the two units or maybe there's a better unit for does?

Check the fish and game website, lots of good info and interactive unit maps. It’s probably too late to get tags this year, check the leftover draw list but it’s not a very long list this year

OP
S
I've been researching a lot on the WY website and theres leftovers available. I'm looking for input from someone whos hunted these units

Kodiak

FNG
Double check the restrictions on the tags. The remaining doe tags are 82-8 and valid in only in BigHorn county. Just a small fraction of the unit. There is some blm in the area but the reason for those tags is to reduce antelope numbers on irrigated land which is all private.

Not saying you can kill one in there, just want you to know what you are getting into.