Wyoming Draw Results

wytx

WKR
You think it's hard to draw now..... If Wyoming get's the 90/10 % Resident/Non Resident Tag quotas it'll only get harder/
Only if they change the way undersubscribed areas are rolled into the NR draw. Even with 90/10 I'm betting NR will still get way more than 10% of the licenses.

CamFarr

FNG
Looking at the published draw results, my odds were 37.5% to draw in Unit 26. And after a quick look at other units for non-residents, it seems like my unit was much better odds than most. This is a significant departure downwards from a few years ago, unless I am missing something.
Canada Borders closed, lots of people sat on points last year and didn't travel due to covid. This year was supposed to be nuts for all western states. Elk draw was 5k+ more applicants for non res this year compared to last.

OP
J

JFK

WKR
You guys know how bad winter kill was in the Casper region? Heard they got a late storm in March. Talked to one source who said it was very hard on antelope, another said it wasn’t that bad on them around Casper and was very bad further south and east. I have a tag already and 100% still going but trying to gauge how bad winter kill was. Thanks for any information you guys can provide.

KP20129

FNG
Similiar to others, I missed out on a unit that was 100 percent and dropped to less than 20 percent at my ppimy level this year. More applicants and fewer permits will do that. Hopefully the population rebounds and tag numbers go back up.

Everyone in my group drew but 1 guy now I feel bad I didn't wanna screw the guys with more points I had a feeling application's would be way up but looks like we should have applied as a party live and learn still excited

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

This will be my 1st go around on antelope, never made it a priority before but collected points because I knew I would someday. This year worked out perfect with my daughter getting married in the Tetons in October so a dual purpose wedding/hunting trip. Drew unit 88-1, will Wyoming just send the tag or do I have to request it?

Behlftball

Lil-Rokslider
Drew my 2nd choice this year. Building up my points and excited to go on my first antelope hunt

aOWENc

FNG
My group drew 26 this year with no preference points. This was our first choice. First out west hunt as well for 2 of the 3 in the group. Should be a nice change from whitetail hunting the deer woods!