Wyoming Draw Results

No dice for our group. Reduced tags and more apps got us. Was 100% at our point level last yr.
Good luck to all you that drew tags!

Our group drew some doe goat tags and everyone drew deer tags, excited you bet starting too get things ready, come on October. Was looking for a buck goat tag but a no go oh well just give me more time too find a nice buck mulie. Good luck too all who is going west this year.

npro04

Lil-Rokslider
Dad and I got our mule deer and antelope tags so good draw year for us. Excited to take dad out west for his first time. I don’t even care if I eat tag soup I have plenty of years of hunting left. I’m just trying get his tags filled and make some memories.

wytx

WKR
How tough is unit 38 for public land antelope?
Did you get the Type 2 or Type 1 ?
Not much public in some parts of 38 but it is a wintering area. Hit it opening day or wait till later when they start piling in with snow. The antelope move around a lot in parts of 38, no goats at all and then they are everywhere. A section may have none on it part of the day and have some later in day or next day.
Farther south may be totally different hunt than along highway 34.

mojofly

FNG
Got Buck tags for our group but paid up to the Special tags, hurt the wallet but we've been waiting too long for our tags and just decided it was time.

BuzzH

WKR
Lots of second choice stuff, plus an additional buck deer, general elk, general deer, bear, lion, and wolf. Debating on turkey.

IMG_20210726_155520229.jpg

OP
J

JFK

WKR
Lots of second choice stuff, plus an additional buck deer, general elk, general deer, bear, lion, and wolf. Debating on turkey.

IMG_20210726_155520229.jpg
I can only hope that opportunity improves for you in the future under 90/10. Thats gotta be tough only getting 8 big game tags a season.

90/10 is good for the residential hunters, but one has too wonder how it will impact the out fitters, also with that many second draw tags for residents wonder why the state just would not sell them over the counter on a first come basis too residents and non-residents, with the tag prices I find it unbelievable a person would pay too get in a special draw. I drew a deer tag but was disapointed in not getting a buck antelope tag, I hunted ara 22 in 2019 and drew both buck and doe antelope tags with no points, shot a dandy buck the doe tag was insurance if no buck during the first two days of hunting, never used the doe tag, never been a doe shooter anyway. seems too me the real money for the state is on big game tags with the out of state hunters, not only with out fitters but business all around. How many resident hunters hire a guide service.

OP
J

JFK

WKR
I didn’t mean for that last comment to turn this into another thread for or against 90/10. Was just a wise ass comment. Congrats to those that drew and best of luck next year to those that didn’t.