Wyoming Draw Results

Flamed out 🔥, both buck and doe draws 😭. Each of the two units showed 66% non-res draw success in 2020, so curious to find out how many non-res entries in 2021.

Net for 2021 is one tag (ND mule deer archery) for draws in 3 states. Still hoping on MT alternate mule deer.

Sled

WKR
my whole family got skunked this year. both antlerless and buck. can't wait to see the draw odds

OXN939

WKR
Tough to feel anything but dejected right now. I spent my 20s watching my buddies do sweet hunts while I was overseas or doing workups. Sucked, but the plan was to build points and do some cool hunts later in life. Last year I applied for a Muley hunt I should easily have had. Skunked. This year, applied with 5 points for an antelope tag that took 3 to draw last year. Skunked again. I'm 31 and have never gotten an LE tag of any kind. Can't even draw tags that should be slam dunks.

We burnt our 4 points but no doe tag. Headed out to Casper this fall for my second lope, I’m taking my brother this will be his first western hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife and I drew doe tags for her first hunt! Anyone know if the rule barring unguided non residents in wilderness areas applies to BLM wilderness study areas?
You should be fine in the WSA's the only rule I am aware of for them is no motorized vehicles.

ewescue

Lil-Rokslider
Got smacked by some point creep. Was banking on drawing, but unsuccessful.