Wyoming Draw Results

OXN939

WKR
Got smacked by some point creep. Was banking on drawing, but unsuccessful.

Yeah man I guess I'm just going to apply for a one point unit with 5 points next year. Evidently, having almost twice as many points as the most recent draw data just doesn't cut it

UTJL

Lil-Rokslider
You should be fine in the WSA's the only rule I am aware of for them is no motorized vehicles.
Even better. We want to hike and get away from the crowds, so she gets a the full experience rather than drive around and shoot the first doe we see.

YZF_88

Lil-Rokslider
I drew a tag in 95 with my 9 points. Thought that would've been a comfortable cushion. Turns out it went from 100% down to 40% from last year. Either way, I'll be hunting goats for the first time. Looking forward to the entire process. Definitely have some homework to do.

ChrisAU

WKR
Yeah man I guess I'm just going to apply for a one point unit with 5 points next year. Evidently, having almost twice as many points as the most recent draw data just doesn't cut it

With 2 points in my pocket I applied for a unit that was 94% with 0 points last year. This year it was 46% with 1 point. I wanted a 2 point slam dunk, I got it. Tickled to be going but sucks to have the timing work out for my first antelope hunt where it takes more points for less desirable areas. I'm sure we'll still have a blast though!

WY antelope draw odds are incredibly crazy this year with tag cuts, 90/10 split rumors and social media. Congrats to everyone who drew a tag.

I have a question about the draw results.. on the report where it shows each unit, available tags, quotas, issued, etc.. each line is a different amount of preference points, but it goes 4, <4, 3, <3, 2, <2, and so on.. what is the difference between <3 and 2, or <2 and 1? What is that "between" number for?

conley417

Lil-Rokslider
I have a question about the draw results.. on the report where it shows each unit, available tags, quotas, issued, etc.. each line is a different amount of preference points, but it goes 4, <4, 3, <3, 2, <2, and so on.. what is the difference between <3 and 2, or <2 and 1? What is that "between" number for?
The average for a group could be 3.4 which would be under 4 but not at 3

Raghornklr

Lil-Rokslider
They average points, so if 4 people applied as a group . 2 had 2 pts and 2 had 3 pts they’d go into the draw with 2.5pts