Wyoming draw?...

Wags

WKR
My son pulled a tag, it’s just first year being able to carry a gun. I’m far more excited for this hunt than any other. I didn’t apply for a buck so I could focus my time on getting him his first. I pulled buck & doe Goat which will be easy pickings.

How’d everyone fare?

Leftover region tag last year and finally able to burn my points this year with another region tag this year. Good thing I was propping our group up with my 3 points because we barely scraped by and would not have hit on any of our 2nd and third choices as they were all accounted for first time around which blows my mind. At this rate I’m gonna have to rethink my point strategy of not wanting to hold more than 2-3 points if I stay a non-resident.

Leftover region tag last year and finally able to burn my points this year with another region tag this year. Good thing I was propping our group up with my 3 points because we barely scraped by and would not have hit on any of our 2nd and third choices as they were all accounted for first time around which blows my mind. At this rate I’m gonna have to rethink my point strategy of not wanting to hold more than 2-3 points if I stay a non-resident.
I did the same thing, burned my 3 points so three of us could hunt. Doubt I'll be able to repeat the trick four years from now, the way things are going.

Carlin59

WKR
In 2020 I withdrew my deer app due to finding out we were having a baby in November. Would have easily drew that tag last year with 10 points. Applied for the same tag with 11 this year, and the tag drew out at 12. Darn.

cgasner1

WKR
In 2020 I withdrew my deer app due to finding out we were having a baby in November. Would have easily drew that tag last year with 10 points. Applied for the same tag with 11 this year, and the tag drew out at 12. Darn.

Have they posted the draws on the non resident side curious how many points the unit in chasing took This year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drew a region C Muley. Buddies drew goat tags. Never hinted that area for Muleys so time to start doing some research.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WCB

WKR
Drew my tag...only had two points but put in for a unit where big deer are shot but apparently there is not much public land with access. Been checking it out for a couple months now and there is more land than a guy could hunt in a season that has access and a lot of it is inaccessible by vehicle. Ill be doing a low country packin trip it seems.