Wyoming Elk Hunt

ridgefire

WKR
Anybody else hunting in Wyoming? My brother shot a dandy the other day and I have been into some huge bulls everyday. Amazing hunt so far. Not sure what his bull will score but it's G3's are 22.5".

Last edited:

Forest

WKR
Sweet. . . Let's post about a unit, and a specific tag, and then talk about big bulls. . . That way it will show up anytime someone searches for "Wyoming unit 39". It's almost like you are a search optimization programs dream!
Best couple drainages would sure be helpful tho

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Sweet. . . Let's post about a unit, and a specific tag, and then talk about big bulls. . . That way it will show up anytime someone searches for "Wyoming unit 39". It's almost like you are a search optimization programs dream!
Really dude… negativity at it’s best.

Really dude… negativity at it’s best.

I congratulated the guy and his brother, and wished him the best in heading out to get himself a bull also. But I stand beside not posting units especially along with pics of good bulls. . . It will just increase point creep for that unit even more.

I hope the OP has another pic in a day or two with a giant that he kills!

JordanH

Lil-Rokslider
No one had a clue 39 had HUGE bulls.....the bigliest.......that is what many people say. LOLOLOL

Now I know where to spend my 11 pts come January.

Attachments

• WY 39 big bull.jpg
    WY 39 big bull.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Are there really any secret units anymore? And these units are big so it could be in 100 different spots. The unit I hunt the most has big dudes, little dudes, all kinds. I don't think it's a big deal to name the unit anymore. But the internet police will absolutely crush you if you do. Biggest bull I've ever seen came out of unit I doubt a lot of you would think much about. On top of that, aren't most of these units mentioned draw anyway...so it's not like it's a secret and it's not like it's gonna get overrun next year, it's a draw!

You can view his post history and find the exact unit. Folks are just niave to the damage they can do by posting this stuff.

Double digit PP unit so its not like everyone will be running to Walmart to pick up a tag.

But.....the internet can be hard on hunting spots/units

I congratulated the guy and his brother, and wished him the best in heading out to get himself a bull also. But I stand beside not posting units especially along with pics of good bulls. . . It will just increase point creep for that unit even more.

I hope the OP has another pic in a day or two with a giant that he kills!
Never a good idea to back away from a position... regardless of the opposition. State your position, like you did, and hold it!!! No other statement was needed. There are many lurking online looking for a free ride... always!

I hunt area 35 but have not been able to draw a bull tag yet. Have found many bulls but haven’t had the opportunity yet.