Wyoming Elk Unit 19 Late Season Rifle

Bcon

FNG
I drew a type-2 late season elk permit in Unit 19 of Wyoming, anyone have any experience in this area?

Kevin Bogert

Lil-Rokslider
I have this tag as well. I live in Casper and will be up there quite a bit, PM and I can try to answer some questions if you have any,

NoWiser

WKR
There are a few videos out there of a hunting celebrity with this tag. Might be worth some digging to find it.

Kevin Bogert

Lil-Rokslider
There are a few videos out there of a hunting celebrity with this tag. Might be worth some digging to find it.
Just curious because I've seen/know what you're talking about. Is it confirmed that that was in 19..?

OP
Bcon

Bcon

FNG
Thanks for the responses, just got back to my computer. I'll check on the videos. Looking forward to it for sure.

How did your hunts go? My dad has this tag for ‘22, medical reissue from 21. Looking to do early archery and late rifle.

OP
Bcon

Bcon

FNG
I had a good experience late rifle hunt this past year. Hunted hard for this guy, did not see a ton of bulls, but that was what I was told to expect for the late season. What we did see was decent quality. Wish I could go again! Good luck