Wyoming G&F Mule Deer Film Premier May 15th

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all, just got this from Gary Fralick, Bio for Wyo.

I'll be tuning into tonight to this! Hope to see you there:

Please join Dr. Kevin Monteith (Univ. of Wyoming), Mr. Josh Coursey (Muley Fanatic Foundation) and myself for a discussion on the Wyoming Range mule deer research. Find us on Wyoming Game and Fish Department Facebook at the following link -- the video. The "screenshot" below describes tomorrow's discussion.

It will play on Facebook and you don't need a Facebook account in order to watch it. Just go to the link about 7:28pm. It'll have a countdown clock that counts down to 7:30 and then it should start playing automatically. While you're waiting for the video to start, please have a close read of the attached information.

Hope to see you there, and thanks for your interest and support of Wyoming's wildlife!

Gary
-
Gary L. Fralick
Wildlife Biologist
Thayne/Big Piney-LaBarge
Wyoming Game and Fish Dept.

Fralick.png

Hi all, just got this from Gary Fralick, Bio for Wyo.

I'll be tuning into tonight to this! Hope to see you there:

Please join Dr. Kevin Monteith (Univ. of Wyoming), Mr. Josh Coursey (Muley Fanatic Foundation) and myself for a discussion on the Wyoming Range mule deer research. Find us on Wyoming Game and Fish Department Facebook at the following link -- the video. The "screenshot" below describes tomorrow's discussion.

It will play on Facebook and you don't need a Facebook account in order to watch it. Just go to the link about 7:28pm. It'll have a countdown clock that counts down to 7:30 and then it should start playing automatically. While you're waiting for the video to start, please have a close read of the attached information.

Hope to see you there, and thanks for your interest and support of Wyoming's wildlife!

Gary
-
Gary L. Fralick
Wildlife Biologist
Thayne/Big Piney-LaBarge
Wyoming Game and Fish Dept.

View attachment 181347

Thanks for posting. Do you know if the video will be available later for viewing?

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for posting. Do you know if the video will be available later for viewing?
there's a 4 minute video at the link above about Gary Fralick. The 1.5 hr QnA is here:
Some poor sound quality in some places, so listen hard. I could hardly hear Gary, bummer as he's the one I wanted to listen to! It does get slightly better around 2:30 when they have him mute the feedback

there's a 4 minute video at the link above about Gary Fralick. The 1.5 hr QnA is here:
Some poor sound quality in some places, so listen hard. I could hardly hear Gary, bummer as he's the one I wanted to listen to! It does get slightly better around 2:30 when they have him mute the feedback

I watched most of it last night. Great content. Gary Fralick is a gem.

Thanks for sharing.