Wyoming G or H ????

I have enough points to draw G but would most likely have to do it solo. If I split my points I could take a buddy to H and at least have some company. Thoughts???

Movi

FNG
Not enough info to give a helpful reply but if it’s based 100% off solo or friend I would go with a friend 10/10.

I am in the exact same situation. I just enjoy hunting with a buddy more, you're arguably more effective as a duo and can look at more county if you split up. That said the allure of "G" is pretty strong. Decisions.

BWO

FNG
I haven't hunted either unit for over 10 years, but used to hunt both often. I always preferred G.

Go with a buddy. Quality is same anymore. But with a buddy it will be more fun and you can keep each other motivated and on the hill. Thats worth more than the spot.

I’d find better buddies that don’t have to have a tag to go along. Someone that’s willing to help out knowing they have someone that will return the favor when they draw. It’s a tall order in either area to kill two quality bucks the areas are known for in a single hunt. I’d rather split two tags over two separate years and focus on one quality animal. That’s the way my friends and I split our out of state hunts. Just my .02

OP
M
I’ve killed a lot of good bucks. I drew a Nevada 6 late tag and killed a dink . Started freaking myself out about getting stuck my vehicle breaking. Just wanna get rid of my Wyoming points. Between my home state and CO we usually have some decent hunts. I should have had max points but messed up and it put me in no man’s land for 128,101,102

Dioni A

Basque Assassin
I hunted G this year. It was a good hunt and I killed a nice buck. I wish I hadn't waited though. There's grizzly bears in both units but much more in H. I think the hunting should be pretty comparable.

I’d find better buddies that don’t have to have a tag to go along. Someone that’s willing to help out knowing they have someone that will return the favor when they draw. It’s a tall order in either area to kill two quality bucks the areas are known for in a single hunt. I’d rather split two tags over two separate years and focus on one quality animal. That’s the way my friends and I split our out of state hunts. Just my .02
100% agree