Wyoming group points

Ewahunter

FNG
A buddy and i are planning on putting in for wyoming antelope this coming year, he has 5 pts., I have 0. We are putting in as a group, will his points count for the group? Or are they only good for an individual? Anyone know how that works?

You will actually go into the draw with 2.5000 points as the points in a party application are averaged and rounded to four places.

ClearCreek

Is 2.5 not equal to 2.5000? It was the same when I went to school. But back then boys were boys and girls were girls lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bdan68

WKR
You might want to spend the extra money and apply in the special draw. 2.5 points in the regular draw won't get you a very good unit, but in the special draw you should have plenty of good options.

Is 2.5 not equal to 2.5000? It was the same when I went to school. But back then boys were boys and girls were girls lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course it is, but I thought maybe some people might not be aware when people with different preference point totals apply as a party and points are averaged, that average is carried out to exactly four places.

ClearCreek

Of course it is, but I thought maybe some people might not be aware when people with different preference point totals apply as a party and points are averaged, that average is carried out to exactly four places.

ClearCreek

I was just joking. I was bored at work earlier.

KHNC

WKR
how does 5 points divided by 4 individuals end up at 2.5 or 2.5000?