Wyoming Help!

My 65 year old uncle applied for the wrong region in Wyoming and drew a general tag in Region Q. He's basically going in blind and has no idea where to start. I offered to help do some e-scouting and find some areas to hunt, but I might as well just throw a dart at a map. Just wanted to reach out and see if anyone would be willing to offer some insight into the units within this region. I was hoping to find some mule deer distribution maps to get started, but couldn't find anything on Wyoming's website. Please PM me if you're willing to share any information.

OP
ndbwhunter
What region was he supposed to apply for?

I'm not sure which region he meant to apply for, but I think it was a little further south and east. Him and technology don't get along real well, so I'm sure he just didn't understand the application process.

OP
ndbwhunter
How did your uncles Region Q experience go?
Not well. I didn't get many specifics from him, but in the seven days he hunted, he only saw a handful of bucks and nothing decent. While out hunting on the first day, someone took it upon themselves to steal his giant yetti cooler that contained all of his food for the week so things didn't exactly start off great.

Not well. I didn't get many specifics from him, but in the seven days he hunted, he only saw a handful of bucks and nothing decent. While out hunting on the first day, someone took it upon themselves to steal his giant yetti cooler that contained all of his food for the week so things didn't exactly start off great.
Oh no! That sounds like a bad experience.

If he ever wants to head to Utah I can provide a little background/ideas for certain regions of the state