Wyoming hunter management area

Dalep

FNG
I’ve hunted Wyoming antelope a few times but never applied for a management area. Looking at the map it’s checker board with public land. With it being the management area is everything huntable inside the area? I’ve always just used onx but this is new idea to me.

thanks
Dale

Rat

FNG
Everything within the border of the HMA is open to hunting if you have a permission slip, both public and private.

OP
D

Dalep

FNG
That’s what I was hoping. Thanks!

similar question, that unit has two management areas and can only get one of the permission slips. Can you apply for both or have to apply for only one and hope you get it?

Rat

FNG
Each one is different so I can't say for sure for these specific HMAs, I am guessing that you can apply for both. Some of the HMAs have unlimited permission slips but you still need to apply and get one to hunt the HMA.

OP
D

Dalep

FNG
Be hunting unit 43 and they have the 2 HMAs. Website wasn’t overly clear (to me) on if have to chose one to apply to or if draw both have to turn one in or something

Rat

FNG
For those two you can only draw one but you are not guaranteed either of them. I would apply for both you may not end of drawing either of them.