Wyoming leftover license draw

T3clay

Lil-Rokslider
Ok having issues with Wyoming's leftover licenses, I can't select a species, does that mean that there are no leftover licenses for any species?

I believe the initial draw and results doesn’t occur until Thursday at 10am. I got an email about it yesterday.
They should release a list after that.

Broken is right. You’ll need to wait for the initial draw first. I’m sure there’ll be a number of leftovers for the taking.

OP
T

T3clay

Lil-Rokslider
Are preference points applied to the leftover draw also?

632970b8259d969688289f81658bf63c.jpg

As you can see on the website where you go / went to apply it says the list won’t be up till the 20th, and below that there is a link to the guide that tells all- among many questions you can find the answers to is “no, points aren’t used in the leftover draw”

Last edited:
No big deal on my end I don’t mind answering some of this random stuff but in your end- you had to leave the website that the answer was in to navigate to this one to ask a question and await a response.

look more closely at that and think about it like this- you went to the spot you were confident held what you were looking for - were 90% of the way there- got discouraged for some reason- gave up, turned around and left, to go look somewhere else. Happens to hunters every year....

Just a reminder...left over tag applications opens today and is only open for a short window. Get it in now!

^^^^
That guy already drew his tags- otherwise he wouldn’t be trying to drive down those odds of drawing hahaha

^^^^
That guy already drew his tags- otherwise he wouldn’t be trying to drive down those odds of drawing hahaha

Haha not at all! I actually haven’t drawn anything yet. I just don’t mind letting people that want to get in, get in. My buddy missed out on the Arizona elk deadline this year, and had enough points built up to draw. No bueno!

Here's a question I didn't see addressed in the faq.

A person can buy up to 4 reduced price doe fawn tags for whitetail deer and antelope.

If someone drew 2 tags in 1st round, can they put in for 2 more in second round? Or, do they have to wait until after 2nd round and buy 2 more from leftovers?

I have a message into game and fish, but thought I would throw it out here.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Buschy

FNG
The leftover list has gotten thinner and thinner over the last few years. I wish they would allow people to return tags and reissue them, similar to Colorado's system.