Wyoming Liquid Game Bag

Hej All,

Begging forgiveness in advance if this is a duplicate post--I searched in vain--but have y'all tried the Liquid Game Bag? Does it affect flavor of the meat, and is it effective at keeping blowflies and wasps away?

Many thanks,
--Matt

Never heard of this product before, but after reading a little bit...I’d never use it and their reasons for using their products are moot:

Wyoming Liquid Game Bag - Liquid Game Bag is a unique product specifically produced for the great outdoorsman who has ever lost any game meat due to the flies, insects, and yellow jackets. Liquid Game Bag is made up of all natural ingredients. It consists of natural seasoning, vegetable oil, and peppers. Liquid Game Bag leaves absolutely no after taste on your meat and is 100% safe for human consumption.

Liquid Game Bag is a USA food grade product and has been field tested and approved by the North American Hunting Club. Also, Outdoor Life Magazine along with numerous guides and hunters have attested to the quality and effectiveness of Liquid Game Bag from personal experiences while hunting.

Liquid Game Bag requires no additional protection. There is no other product on the market that is an equivalent substitute, not even the mesh cloth bag. The mesh cloth bags can be awkward to put on the animal, and have been known to over-stretch if pulled too hard. That leaves an opening for the flies and insects to enter and attack your meat. Cloth bags can also tear when caught by branches or underbrush located in the area, and the cloth bag does not prevent exposed meat from drying out. Liquid Game Bag helps prevent drying meat, and allows you to age your meat a little more. Wyoming Liquid Game Bag - Liquid Game Bag is a unique product specifically produced for the great outdoorsman who has ever lost any game meat due to the flies, insects, and yellow jackets. One 12 oz. bottle will cover two elk, three deer, or four antelope.

OP
PDXcureuil
Never heard of this product before, but after reading a little bit...I’d never use it and their reasons for using their products are moot:

Wyoming Liquid Game Bag - Liquid Game Bag is a unique product specifically produced for the great outdoorsman who has ever lost any game meat due to the flies, insects, and yellow jackets. Liquid Game Bag is made up of all natural ingredients. It consists of natural seasoning, vegetable oil, and peppers. Liquid Game Bag leaves absolutely no after taste on your meat and is 100% safe for human consumption.

Liquid Game Bag is a USA food grade product and has been field tested and approved by the North American Hunting Club. Also, Outdoor Life Magazine along with numerous guides and hunters have attested to the quality and effectiveness of Liquid Game Bag from personal experiences while hunting.

Liquid Game Bag requires no additional protection. There is no other product on the market that is an equivalent substitute, not even the mesh cloth bag. The mesh cloth bags can be awkward to put on the animal, and have been known to over-stretch if pulled too hard. That leaves an opening for the flies and insects to enter and attack your meat. Cloth bags can also tear when caught by branches or underbrush located in the area, and the cloth bag does not prevent exposed meat from drying out. Liquid Game Bag helps prevent drying meat, and allows you to age your meat a little more. Wyoming Liquid Game Bag - Liquid Game Bag is a unique product specifically produced for the great outdoorsman who has ever lost any game meat due to the flies, insects, and yellow jackets. One 12 oz. bottle will cover two elk, three deer, or four antelope.

Nice work finding the description--I had failed there too. I agree that their bagging on bags is ridiculous, just wondering if it'd add more protection or maybe help my slow ass out to slather it on while deboning/quartering. On the elk that is, not me.

I'm not super interested in getting vegetable oil all over my pack, even if it does what it says.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk