Wyoming mulies, any luck yet.

Lurch12

Lil-Rokslider
Friends group got 2. Nothing huge, they just build a cabin out there and we’re happy to take 2 small ones.

OP
L
Been tracking the weather in the area we will hunt, calling for 40% chance of snow a week from this tuesday, I would like too see enough too turn the area white, as it will be the third day of the hunt, but then I hope too have one on the ground before then, two days and a wake up.

Hot not even getting to cold at night we’ve only saw small bucks so far hunting state and BLM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
L
Private ranch hunting, hope all the guys have run the big ones over off B.L.M. and state land. good hunting too all.

DunnCoHunter

Lil-Rokslider
I got one on October 3rd, but been really tough hunting for the rest of my group. Everyone I talked to is struggling to find bucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
L
Way too go, congrats, 2 an a wake up, and we are west bound. what area you hunting

OP
L
Do not know about mulies as this is my first hunt for them, but some of the biggest whitetails I killed were in nasty weather.

manitou1

WKR
Been really tough. My buddies and I have hit it hard since Sep15th, bow and now rifle since Oct 1st. HOT!!! Night time movement on the prairies. I usually tag out in a day or two during rifle. Have only seen seven bucks since opener. Two killable were too small... less than 150". Saw a bachelor group of five decent (two in the 170s-180s) at 1800 yards over on private two nights ago. Have only seen maybe 30 does in 3 weeks. It has been real tough. Hiked many miles in rough country the past week.

OP
L
I am not lookig for a 180 buck (would be nice, and would not pass him up) just want too try for a representive 3x3 or a fork, hope all the open hunting land guys have run them over on the ranch we will be hunting, also I would not pass a big white tail up but he is going too have too be a hog. Good luck.

We will be in the bighorns next Friday and the weather looks brisk! Hopefully, the roads will have dried up after Tuesday and Wednesday’s rain/snow.