Wyoming Non-resident unit 15.

It's the southeast corner of the state.

Anyway, put in for two doe fawn whitetail tags as a last ditch effort because the season runs late and I go to Cheyenne for work. If I haven't filled the freezer by then, or even if I have, I can hunt it in December. Not surprisingly, I drew them.

I haven't started e-scouting yet, but anyone want to point me in the right direction for areas that hold whitetails east of cheyenne or up into torrington?

I do know some private landowners in torrington where there are cut corn fields so that might be an option. But, it's pretty wide open by that point and I don't know if the whitetails will be hanging out there.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hi,

How did your hunt turn out? Myself and a cousin were drawing the same tags (whitetail doe) and put in General T for deer leftovers. We're nonresidents without contacts so are planning walk-in hunts if we're drawn and maybe some door knocking, fully realizing the limitations the lack of public access imposes on us.

We'll also check-out Camp Guernsey and other small parcels of State/BLM we can onX our way to.

Thanks,
COTW