Wyoming nonresident elk draw thread!

freedomhunter25

Lil-Rokslider
What in the actual F!!!. Put in with 2 buddys as a party . Both of them had 12 points . I had zero (i drew last year) That averages 8 points each. We even bought the special. For a general tag. Can someone tell me how we didnt draw ?

Captnky

FNG
Me and my hunting partner drew general tags with 4 points! Back on the mountain this year!

KHNC

WKR
What in the actual F!!!. Put in with 2 buddys as a party . Both of them had 12 points . I had zero (i drew last year) That averages 8 points each. We even bought the special. For a general tag. Can someone tell me how we didnt draw ?
I think there must be a mistake. Me and a buddy applied as a party with 3 points in special. He got email saying unsuccessful and i have NO email or results yet.

WIHUNTER

FNG
Successful for gen with 1pt in special. I'm jacked after missing out on Montana for the 2nd year in a row.

hunt1up

WKR
All I know is that you have some nice friends, lol!

I drew my General Elk this morning woooooo!! Looking forward to hunting with my Wyoming peeps again!

I applied for regular draw not the expensive special one. I had 4 points.

Last edited:

Laramie

WKR
Why would you go special with 8 points for a general tag?
The only explanation as to why you didn't draw is there were mistakes with one of the apps or someone's payment information was wrong/insufficient funds. I would give them a call after the dust settles- they will be busy as hell today.

freedomhunter25

Lil-Rokslider
Why would you go special with 8 points for a general tag?
The only explanation as to why you didn't draw is there were mistakes with one of the apps or someone's payment information was wrong/insufficient funds. I would give them a call after the dust settles- they will be busy as hell today.
all funds in. Ill call in a couple days. We put in special just to be 100 percent safe . Lol. APP IS 100 PERCENT CORRECT. Ill call in a couple days . I think Biden did it some how! lol