Wyoming nonresident elk draw thread!

Somebody isn't telling the truth. 12 between the three of them would have been 100%!

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
Everybody can see the group app and points if they login, can't they? It's been a while since I did a group in WY but I seem to recall seeing the app/points status years ago when we did some Antelope groups.

hunt1up

WKR
Probably pretty good in Illinois I bet...I have hunted there the last couple years as NR, Residents have lots of opportunity there.
Yeah I'm still very fortunate with regard to whitetails due to family relations having land and myself having a little chunk. The DNR is lowering the deer population due to CWD around us though so that sucks. In the more pupular wooded areas it's getting pretty rowdy due to skyrocketing property values and leasing. Just the way it goes I suppose. Just gotta play the game as best we can.

MP.hunter

FNG
IMG_4737.png
Looks like 4 pts should have been 100% and 3.5 pts around 12% for the general

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bdan68

WKR
I can tell you first hand those odds are WRONG!! 4 did not get us a GEN tag.
Maybe you should verify with your partners how many points they actually had. Do they know the points they had or are they just guessing?

Also in your other post you said you had 3 points. So was it 3 or was it 4?

I fkn hate Wyoming right about now. Special with 4 pts and no GEN tag? W THE H!!!
Something isn’t correct. That’s not possible.
Do you know for sure the points of each party member?
Did you print your application out?

I fkn hate Wyoming right about now. Special with 4 pts and no GEN tag? W THE H!!!
Seeing some crazy stuff this yr for sure..I drew gen in the special with 3 pp. Buddy drew LE tag regular on his 1st choice with 3pp what's funny draw results say no tags issued to anyone under 9pp in that unit...not sure how accurate those draw results are anymore.

I did notice the date on the results was 5/13...so who knows

Seeing some crazy stuff this yr for sure..I drew gen in the special with 3 pp. Buddy drew LE tag regular on his 1st choice with 3pp what's funny draw results say no tags issued to anyone under 9pp in that unit...not sure how accurate those draw results are anymore.

I did notice the date on the results was 5/13...so who knows
Your buddy drew in the random pool which is a separate draw report.

FlyGuy

WKR
My partner and I each drew a general tag with 4 points in the regular. Man, it Feels great to be elk hunting again! I was counting on drawing this tag last year with 3 points and I was so disappointed when we didn’t. I didn’t have a great back-up plan and I ended up not hunting elk at all last year which was so depressing. That was 1st year I’ve missed a September in many years and I hope to never do that again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro