wyoming preference points in a group

so i read that in wyoming when you apply as a group they average your points. if my group average is 3 and i have 10 points. if we draw will i be set to zero or 7 preference points?

robtattoo

WKR
Yeeeeeahhh....... I'd get your friends to apply as a group & I'd apply as an individual.
Were I in your shoes.

How many are needed to draw the unit you want?

I'd assume if you've saved 10, you've had a plan in mind. Stick to your plan, let your buddies do their own thing.

Group hunts suck anyway.

Rich M

WKR
Yeeeeeahhh....... I'd get your friends to apply as a group & I'd apply as an individual.
Were I in your shoes.

I'd assume if you've saved 10, you've had a plan in mind. Stick to your plan, let your buddies do their own thing.

Group hunts suck anyway.
This can't be a let's go hunt and use up your 10 points decided over a beer or two. I'm betting on something a little more significant.

We left a guy out of the applications this year over 1 point. We have a 50/50 chance to draw and he would have made it a definitely no draw. IF we don't draw he'll be included next time.

OP
gigandet642016
Were I in your shoes.

Group hunts suck anyway.
lmao i love the quote you have under your post. the wyoming wilderness rule is dumb af

OP
gigandet642016
This can't be a let's go hunt and use up your 10 points decided over a beer or two. I'm betting on something a little more significant.

We left a guy out of the applications this year over 1 point. We have a 50/50 chance to draw and he would have made it a definitely no draw. IF we don't draw he'll be included next time.
this was a theoretical btw i do not have 10 points. i wish i did lol