Wyoming region C

OP
WI in the west
I sent you a message cause i got a few specific areas i wanted to ask you about since youve been able to see them multiple years and i only have seen them once

FLS

WKR
Did a DIY antelope muley combo in Oct. Filled both tags. Saw lots of young bucks on public a few nice ones on private.

hutty

Lil-Rokslider
My buddies and I have hunted C the last five years (private). As others have said limited public access, should be a little less pressure with archery. Terrain is not extreme, finding water is a plus. Had good success over the last few years.

Wdm4443

FNG
Curious to hear how things went for 2019. Just reading this thread in early 2020. Some of you may be interested to know the Reculusa Ranch, about 30 miles East of Kaycee, has offered “trespass fee” hunt access for the DIY hunter. About a 50,000 acre spread with good acreage bordering the Powder River.

FLS

WKR
I drove thru the ranch while hunting this year. Killed my muley a few miles from there.

Curious to hear how things went for 2019. Just reading this thread in early 2020. Some of you may be interested to know the Reculusa Ranch, about 30 miles East of Kaycee, has offered “trespass fee” hunt access for the DIY hunter. About a 50,000 acre spread with good acreage bordering the Powder River.
Do you have anymore info on this? Or know where to get it??

Wdm4443

FNG
Do you have anymore info on this? Or know where to get it??
Hi Lonny;

Our contact has always been Jennifer Reculusa. Great to work with her. You can connect via LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennifer-reculusa-a32471173/

She runs a very good operation. In addition to the access fees options, they also have a ranch house that can be booked for hunters wanting to stay right there on the ranch. Very reasonable rates, if available. It's a small, 2 bedroom, 1 bath house. Full kitchen, bed linens, laundry, etc. You can sleep up to 5 if you also bring along cots or such.

Reactions: FLS
Hunted antelope there and the organce army was in full force. However, chased the lopes around with my bow the first two days that was fun. Other then some small blm ponds didn't see much water but we were in 22. Few deer but dinks. I was told by a local as I inquired about backpack trips and getting away he said would have to pack my own water as even if pumping he didn't feel any of the ponds and seeps would be safe to drink. Who knows