Wyoming results today!

KHNC

WKR
No Deer for me, just antelope. but im still happy. Drew with no points.

To me it all falls on the guy who organized the application. He should have verified, on Wyo.gov what everyone's points were. Personally. Most people have a vague understanding of draw nonsense and need to be monitored.

I agree with needing to verify. My comment also was meant that the member with not enough points is dragging the party down and with point creep it probably won’t catch up enough to draw with him as a party member depending on the unit.

I’m hunting mule deer until I see a big whitetail. I’ll be picky for about 1 day, then it’s weapons free. I’ve heard there are MD in there, but they are few and far between. I’d rather shoot a 130 MD than a 150 WT... Luckily, I got my Trespass insurance from Juan, so I don’t have to worry about that pesky “poor public access” asterisk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
high expectations if your going on public in that area

Fatcamp

WKR
I agree with needing to verify. My comment also was meant that the member with not enough points is dragging the party down and with point creep it probably won’t catch up enough to draw with him as a party member depending on the unit.

I see. Probably right. The area we watch went through the roof this year. We might not even catch up with the special.

cburgin72

Lil-Rokslider
I drew a deer tag and doe antelope tag. The region I drew must not be sought after too much if it would have had point creep I don't think we would have drawn.

guf54

FNG
I drew a region H tag unexpectedly also with only 1 point... makes me wonder if people didn't put in for it because of the hard winter a couple years ago plus the hard one this last year or if I just got lucky.

Jd259

WKR
I drew a region H tag unexpectedly also with only 1 point... makes me wonder if people didn't put in for it because of the hard winter a couple years ago plus the hard one this last year or if I just got lucky.
You got lucky in the random the special drew at >2 and the regular was even higher than that so count ur lucky starts it’s a really fun hunt despite the winter.

Mediocre Archer

Lil-Rokslider
Results should be out this morning. Figured this would be a great thread to post who and where guys drew tags. I was born in Wy but live in ND now. I hunt it as much as I can draw tags and should draw the Region G tag finally after 7 years. I know there has been bad winters but just want the experience. Good luck to all!
Good luck to you! Also, good luck on the ND draw (today)

My dad and I are taking our first trip out west (not counting AK) and we drew D General for mulies in the special draw. Hooking up with some friends that live in Cheyenne, and we couldn’t be more stoked.