Wyoming results today!

My uncle and I drew Gen tags for Region Y. Not the most highly coveted tag but I'm stoked anyway. C'mon October.

I know a guy I'm sending to unit F-U lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Lol. What I’ve been hearing is it’s loaded with Grizzlies but I’m used to that. Just curious if anyone has hunted it before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deadwolf

WKR
Lol. What I’ve been hearing is it’s loaded with Grizzlies but I’m used to that. Just curious if anyone has hunted it before?

I’ve hunted F twice, and saw more bears and bear sign than in my 36 years of living in Alaska.

I’ve hunted F twice, and saw more bears and bear sign than in my 36 years of living in Alaska.

Any success? Was it worth the time? How about the crowd? I have horses so I can imagine I can put some distance away from others hopefully. The bears don’t bother me so much. I live in Montana and along the Glacier National Park area and I bow hunt around there quite a bit and have my fair share of running into them. Just give them respect, distance, and keep my wits about me and it should be an adventure for sure.

deadwolf

WKR
Any success? Was it worth the time? How about the crowd? I have horses so I can imagine I can put some distance away from others hopefully. The bears don’t bother me so much. I live in Montana and along the Glacier National Park area and I bow hunt around there quite a bit and have my fair share of running into them. Just give them respect, distance, and keep my wits about me and it should be an adventure for sure.

Send me a pm, we can discuss there : )

wapitibob

WKR
Never ever apply in a party without seeing a printout of points. There are a whole lot of people who think points get added prior to the draw or just too lazy to check their own totals.

Wyoming fills parties up to 6 people if there is one tag left.

justin84

Lil-Rokslider
Never ever apply in a party without seeing a printout of points. There are a whole lot of people who think points get added prior to the draw or just too lazy to check their own totals.

Wyoming fills parties up to 6 people if there is one tag left.

Interesting, that must be why I saw some with a higher issued number than quota on the draw odds.

Anybody hunting region F?

F is going to be tough, lots of predation and two hard winters in a row. WGFD cut tags this year and seasons. You'll need a guide or Wy resident to access the wilderness. Don't expect to see lots of deer. Sorry for the grim report.

rootacres

WKR
Results should be out this morning. Figured this would be a great thread to post who and where guys drew tags. I was born in Wy but live in ND now. I hunt it as much as I can draw tags and should draw the Region G tag finally after 7 years. I know there has been bad winters but just want the experience. Good luck to all!

First time headed to WY, drew region W for general rifle on Muleys! Cant wait!

xwiscony

FNG
The great news is my group drew, the downside being it was our 2nd pick Region X which we've never set foot in. Let the scouting begin.

Fatcamp

WKR
That’s a bummer. I know who WOULDN’T be on my app next year. Or maybe it was an honest mistake. Some people assume they get a point in the draw for this year already also.

To me it all falls on the guy who organized the application. He should have verified, on Wyo.gov what everyone's points were. Personally. Most people have a vague understanding of draw nonsense and need to be monitored.