Wyoming road closures.

robtattoo

WKR
Quick heads up from the Quality Inn in beautiful Sidney, Nebraska.

If you're headed to wyoming right now, pretty much everything into the state is closed. I80 & I25 are both closed due to snow & wind.

Also, the liquor store here only had peanut butter bourbon & cherry liqueur left.....🤔

rodney482

WKR
My buddy coming from Wy to IN just had to postpone his trip I80 is closed in spots

jmez

WKR
Nasty out here. We got a foot of snow in Black Hills. 2 fatal accidents yesterday.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

If you're headed to wyoming right now, pretty much everything into the state is closed. I80 & I25 are both closed due to snow & wind.

Also, the liquor store here only had peanut butter bourbon & cherry liqueur left.....🤔
PB&J shots?

Try the smoker friendly store. I think they're a liquor store also.

4jtjqe.jpg

zacattack

WKR
I think I left out of Wyoming last year on this exact day for the same reason last year. Stay safe out there.

Rokbar

WKR
Dang! I’m in a hotel in Missouri headed to kaycee?? Our hunt starts Wednesday. You Wyoming guys keep us updated please.

jmez

WKR
Dang! I’m in a hotel in Missouri headed to kaycee?? Our hunt starts Wednesday. You Wyoming guys keep us updated please.
Should be fine. Storm is through and supposed to warm up this week.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

It is supposed to get nicer starting on Monday and be in the mid-40's by Wednesday in the Kaycee area.

You may want to head north on I-29 and then come across South Dakota on I-90 to Buffalo. I-90 is open, but both the South Dakota and Wyoming road reports indicate there are slick spots.

When you get to Buffalo go south on I-25 the 45 miles to Kaycee. Roundabout way, but it may be safer.

ClearCreek

Laramie

WKR
Headed back out Wednesday. Supposed to be a bit warmer and roads will be "better". Always plan on ice in Wyoming from October through May.... And sometimes in June and September. July and August are usually safe for the dry road crowd.