Wyoming Tag Help

cfdjay

WKR
Hey guys. Maybe someone can help me out here. I have access to private ground in Wyoming for antelope. I bought a pref point last year but I don't remember if it's general or animal specific for Wyoming. When I go to check out I choose the "special" tag because I want the almost guaranteed draw. It gives me 2 options at check out: special tag WITH pref point or special tag WITHOUT pref point. The WITH option is more expensive. Soooo...is this using my pref point I bought last year or is this to buy one with the tag itself. I'm a little confused. This is for nonres. Thanks

pwsINC

WKR
It's asking if you want to buy a preference point.... So if you don't draw next year you will have 2.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

OP
cfdjay

cfdjay

WKR
It's asking if you want to buy a preference point.... So if you don't draw next year you will have 2.

Are wyoming pref points animal specific or general?

pwsINC

WKR
Yes. It would be your antelope point. If you go to YouTube and check out Randy Newbergs "elk talk" series he explains preference and bonus points in western states quite well.

OP
cfdjay

cfdjay

WKR
Yes. It would be your antelope point. If you go to YouTube and check out Randy Newbergs "elk talk" series he explains preference and bonus points in western states quite well.

Outstanding. Thank you.